Monday, April 13, 2015

Updating the Website & A new Blog! Whewwww......


  Hi! I'm Sabrina, the owner and photographer of Sabrina Hull Photography. It was time for a new and updated website, so I figured I needed to add the blog too! I have been a resident of Pensacola for 16 years now. I am from the small town of Woodland, Alabama. I met my wonderful husband, Ron in Auburn while we were both attending college (War Eagle)!!  I am a mom to three pretty amazing kids too. They are growing up entirely too fast! I have been a photographer for about 6-7 years now. I started my business very slowly while continuing to work as a nurse. I am now focusing solely on my photography business. I have primarily focused on families and children throughout my photography career. Over the past 2 years, I have been working with another photographer and second shooting lots of weddings! I am now trying to venture into the wedding industry as well. I look forward to using the blog to share with you!










No comments:

Post a Comment